- April 25th, 2009
1. Your Middle Name: Colleen
2. Age: 27
3. Single or Taken: Doppio
4. Favorite Movie: Right now....The Fountain (I'd like to believe that love can last lifetimes)
5. Favorite Song or Album: Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
6. Favorite Band/Artist: For the last 3 monts Sigur Ros, again.
7. Dirty or Clean: People = Clean, Deeds = Dirty
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: Either/Neither
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?: Apparently not.
10. What's your philosophy on life?: Be good, and remember you're not perfect either.
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?: What is this confounded bottle, I have yet to see it.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?: It depends.
13. What is your favorite memory of us?: "Making out" in the DJ booth. Scandalous!
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?: Nutella!
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I am fluent in American Sign Language.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarkey) - what are they?: 1: To own a "green" home. 2: To have a job that makes me happy. 3: To travel everywhere!
17. Can we get together and make a cake?: Nah, cookies.
18. Which country is your spiritual home?: Iceland.
19. What is your big weakness?: Believing in the intrinsic good of all people.
20. Do you think I'm a good person?: I don't know. Noone is ever who they seem to be.
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?: Music
22. Describe your accent: I can if I so choose. I'm an actress!!
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?: No. Change comes from within, who am I to say you "should" be too anyone?
24. What do you wear to sleep?: Skin. I hate bunched up clothing, and there must be air-flow. ie. fan Heat is not my friend.
25. Trousers or skirts?: Either.
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?: I'd like to say neither, but I can't. Ick.
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?: Probably nothing. I'm sure you'd hear about my death eventually.
28. Will you repost this so i can fill it out for you?: Pft.